Future-oriented learning in the process of working
“Adaptation through agility”, “Creativity through collaboration”, “Speed through self-organisation” — these are recommendations how companies can successfully adapt to the process of digitalization of economy and society.
That‘s not wrong. And yet, we are missing something: the human being.
Whichever path companies decide to take into the digitalized future, they should not just take the people in their companies with them. They have to do it.
We believe that
- a digitalised economy and society requires both sophisticated organisational and advanced individual skills,
- companies must put themselves in a much better position than before to match changing tasks and roles with the competencies of the corresponding top performers,
- people in companies not only have to be able to think flexibly, but also to act flexibly in responsible positions,
- future-oriented learning takes place where it is most useful: at the workplace.
We would like to make our contribution to shaping the digitalized working worlds of tomorrow by using the available competence research to
- provide practical tools for the analysis and development of individual and organisational competences for companies,
- create individual learning and development environments for their employees,
- Support organizational and individual skills development personally with suitable measures.