As managing director of the MESH®INSTITUTE …
…it is important to me to design the framework conditions for the development of competencies and personality of people in such a way that their learning and experience processes can be optimally adapted to the place and time and can be carried out with the methods that appear to be appropriate and suitable in the respective situation. Only with this flexibility, lifelong learning is promising success as a strategy for coping with our complex and no longer clear-cut working and living world.
Overview of career stages
- Consultant and co-partner: Management consultancy
- Study and professional career as a reserve officer in the Bundeswehr
- Focus on mergers & acquisitions in the municipal sector
- Structure and management — Focus on mergers & acquisitions in the municipal sector
- Managing Director: Association of the agricultural and food industry
- Consultant for public relations in the context of public authorities
- Self-employed project consultant for new municipal company settlements
- Head of contract management: Treuhandanstalt
- Studies of business administration with degree Diplom-Kaufmann univ., University of Augsburg and University of Alberta / Canada
- Law studies, University of Augsburg
- Part-time career as a reserve officer in the Bundeswehr
- Training as a wholesale and foreign trade merchant
- Qualification as Consultant for Change Management
- PRINCE2 Project Management (Foundation and Practitioner)
- Qualification as mediator and specialist mediator in public administration
Activities related to further education, lectures and conferences, including
- Regular supervision and further training in mediation
- Further training courses on topics such as “Digital transformation of public administration and its genuine processes”, “Threats to the IT systems of public administration”, “Future participation management of municipalities”.
- Further training on Agile Explorer, Design Thinking and agile change management
Participation in projects and research, publications, voluntary work, etc.
- Design and implementation of workshops, e.g. “professionalizing leadership”, “developing professional and social competence
- Project work: including “E‑Government 2.0 or Digital Administration 2020”, “Violence and Mobbing Prevention in Administration
- Integration coordination for asylum seekers and tolerated persons
To me, change means…
… that there is no individual action. This means that nothing happens simply out of itself, but everything is a reaction to something that has happened before or is connected to something else.