Overview of career stages
- Self-employed lawyer: own law firm, Frankfurt a.M.
- Lecturer: at the AUMK ACADEMY — subsequently MESH® ACADEMY
- for communication, conflict management and mediation
- Chairperson of the Examination Commission
- Of Counsel: Castle Law, Frankfurt a. M.
- Interim Manager: in a well-known German data center with an international group structure
- Legal & Human Resources
- Partner: Hemmelrath, Association of partners mbB, Lawyers, auditors, tax consultants
A special professional challenge …
…was for me the conscious step into the existence of an independent lawyer, although the security of a civil servant position would have been possible, which I have not regretted to this day. The training as a mediator also contributes to a wonderful balance.
- Studied law (focus on civil and commercial law), graduating with First State Examination, J.W. Goethe University, Frankfurt a.M.
- Legal clerkship with internships in well-known law firms and completion of second state examination — fully qualified lawyer
- Admission to the bar with own law firm
- Training as specialist lawyer for tax law and labour law
- Training as a mediator with a focus on labour and business
- Continuous further training in the fields of labour and tax law and mediation
- Regular supervision in the field of mediation
Activities related to further education, lectures and conferences, including
- regular further training in labour and tax law
- regular attendance of training courses, lectures and conferences on communication and mediation
Participation in projects and research, publications, voluntary work, etc.
- Establishment and management of a legal department within the scope of a consulting contract for a computer centre
- Sports director of a non-profit sailing club; honorary instructor for the sports sailing license of the German Sailing Association
Andrea J. Nienhaus
I personally associate change with the idea…
…grow in situations, become stronger, have courage and the famous staying power, that there are as many different views as there are people, that trust can move mountains and that you can also build something beautiful from stones that are put in your path.
I have learned that sometimes your own impatience is the biggest obstacle and that it is important to pick up the others at their own pace.