As the person responsible for the certifications of the MESH® INSTITUTE…
…I would like to make a sustainable contribution to the change, development and motivation of people in an ever faster and more complex world. Despite digitalization and globalization, I would like to accompany and support the people in being a human being.
Overview of career stages
- Trainers & training in the context of public authorities
- Team and project leader in the context of of public authorities and in voluntary work
- Lecturer for training processes, neurodidactics, organizational development, stress-/self-management
- Authorised Auditor for personal certification EN ISO 17024
- Funding pool for higher-value management tasks in an official context
- Diplom Verwaltungswirt
- MBA Sports Management
- Business trainer education
- Trainer for holistic health
Activities related to further education, lectures and conferences, including
- Training of students in security organs
- Further education for trainer in the context of public authorities
- Auditor for personal certification EN ISO 17024 Certification Body WKO (WIFI)
- Lectures and workshops for the promotion of health management
Participation in projects and research, publications, voluntary work, etc.
- Participation in various projects and workshops of health management in the regulatory context (since 2011)
- honorary ski supervisor for the Eversten Gymnasium Oldenburg (since 2019)
- longtime honorary SPORT DIRECTOR of the Lower Saxony Ju-Jutsu Association
For me personally, change means…
…mainly the leaving of one’s own comfort zone as well as further development and growth. For me this means a lifelong Learning and the sustainable development of a stable, promising network connected with inspiring people.