As the responsible managing director of the MESH® INSTITUTE for the business area MESH®RESEARCH…
…it is particularly important to me to distinguish between the function of research for the society as a whole (“truth”) and the performance of research for its environment within society (“benefits”) and to spell out this difference in practice in terms of competence.
Overview of career stages
- Deputy professorships for Sociology: University of Karlsruhe, Science & Education and University of Münster, Science & Education
- Junior Professor of Sociology: University of Hildesheim, Science & Education
- Research assistant: University of Jena, Science & Education
- Freelancer: Kitzinger Newspaper and Altus Media, Berlin
- Industrial clerk: Knauf Iphofen
- Studies of sociology and philosophy with degree Diplom-Soziologe
- Doctor of philosophy,
- Further training as a social therapist
- online editor
- Industrial clerk
- Qualification as Business Trainer, Coach and Change Management Consultant
Participation in projects and research, publications, voluntary work, etc.
- IHK Lahn-Dill, committee work
- Examination commission “Hotel and restaurant professions” — Vocational school, Marburg — Seminars for managers of the German Employer’s Liability Insurance Association for Food and Catering (BGN) Wiesbaden 2013 (Hrsg.)
Prof. Dr. Michael Kauppert
I personally associate change with the idea…
Through my (back and forth) changing of professional and performance roles in organisations within different social sub-areas I see constantly challenged me to overcome the difficulties arising from this fact by trying to differentiate between attributions to persons and ascriptions to social situations.